Thursday, November 13, 2014

Another %&$! Social Media Network?

Tsu, tsunation, tsunami

Just when I thought I had a handle on all the "major" social media sites, here we go... 

BUT is this one a game changer? It's called Yes, I typed that correctly. Its ".co" NOT ".com." It's about a month old and people are calling it a possible "Facebook killer". 

The difference between this site and all the other sites we use is that they supposedly pay you for being social. In other words, you get paid for sharing content, getting comments, shares and likes. Everything that we already do on Facebook, Google+, twitter, etc... - Wanting to get paid for something we already do seems like a no brain-er. 

From their FAQ section:

" We share social revenues with everyone, for any type of content, size of network or level of influence. Using tsÅ« requires nothing more than what you already do on other social media platforms today."  

As far as I understand from the site's break down of revenue, they (tsu) takes 10% of ad revenue off the top. The other 90% is distributed to the users- which leads me to the Family Tree

The family tree is also known as your "personal social network". These are the people you personally invite to tsu using your unique invite link, like this one:

>>>> <<<<
(Yes, it is invite only. You can use that link as your invite)

Now, back to this family tree. Below, is the info-graphic they use to show how revenue is divided among users. Its based on 4 users, A invites B who invites C who then invites D. 

The site also stresses the importance of "authentic engagement" meaning they do not want follow-to-follow posts and no spam. Spam and you'll be banned. 

So here's what I know so far:
  • It's FREE
  • Its invite only >> Invitation Link << 
  • Its not a quick way to make money but the more you use it, the better your chances
  • You can share across other social media platforms
  • There's $100 minimum cash out limit
  • You can have both followers and Friends 
  • Hashtags are encouraged (of coarse)
  • Built in analytics - great for bloggers
  • There's a built in photo editor for your posts (instagram anyone?)

~Final thoughts~ 
As a blogger, what's the worse that can happen? You never make a penny and you get more eyes/traffic on your site? Another platform.. another way to share. I say join with no expectation but to be social and see what happens. 

Have you joined already? Share your thoughts, tips, opinions... 

Share it!


  1. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    1. Great Article Cloud Computing Projects

      Networking Projects

      Final Year Projects for CSE

      JavaScript Training in Chennai

      JavaScript Training in Chennai

      The Angular Training covers a wide range of topics including Components, Angular Directives, Angular Services, Pipes, security fundamentals, Routing, and Angular programmability. The new Angular TRaining will lay the foundation you need to specialise in Single Page Application developer. Angular Training


  2. Can I simply say what a relief to uncover somebody who really understands what they are talking about on the net. You certainly know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you aren't more popular given that you surely have the gift. sign in to gmail

  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. How To Cope With Failures When It Comes To Achieving Success

  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. first reseller panel

  5. I appreciate what you did. Thank you for thinking of me. Your kind words warmed my heart.!Buy TikTok Likes UK

  6. Choose two time spots, day and evening, and see when most of your engagement occurs. Then add posts steadily, or reduce your posting if you are getting a smaller amount of engagement. auto likes on Instagram

  7. Hi, Your Article very Informative and Helpful. Thank you very much.
    smm panel
    SEO Consultant

  8. A social media marketing panel, or SMM Panel, is a service that allows customers to buy social media services, such as likes, fans, comments, and followers, in bulk. These panels are usually run by social media marketing agencies or freelancers.